Electric shock accident may occur anywhere. It may occur at home and due to the use of electrical appliances that are not cells; very, damaged, or for negligence in its use. Electric shock victims may need immediate help. Victims may be unconscious and unable to move.
How to Save Electric Shock Victims.
• To stop the flow of electricity on the victim, turn off the switch and remove the socket.
• Turning off the switch at the main switchboard.
• If you fail to switch off you can try to remove the victim by using objects such as dry wood to separate the victim from the source of electric current.
• Do not use objects that can conduct electricity through your body as goods made of metal or using equipment that is wet.
• Seek help from the authorities immediately.